1. Which of the following should be performed to ensure a well-adapted and functional stainless steel crown?
2. Fastest conduction is for
3. A 21-year-old woman went to her dentist because of facial asymmetry. This asymmetry had developed gradually over 3 years. The patient had no symptoms. A diffusely opaque lesion was found in her right maxilla. All laboratory tests (complete blood count, alkaline phosphatase, calcium) were within normal limits. A biopsy specimen was interpreted as a fibro-osseous lesion. This patient most likely has ______.
4. In which of the following scenarios would you consider using solvent softened custom cones
5. A patient presents to the emergency department with history of persistant fever and cough. Radiological features are suggestive of pneumonia. Sputum examination cultures reveal aerobic branching grain positive filaments that are partially acid fast. Which of the following is the most likely etiological agent.
6. Phoenix abscess is:
7. a primary function of the basal ganglia is
8. In treating mentally, retarded children, one generally finds that they
9. Hay fever and allergies to certain foods are examples of:
10. Highly radiosensitive cells are
11. A patient experiences episodic abdominal pain, especially after the ingestion of a fatty meal. The action of which of the following hormones is most likely to be responsible for the postprandial intensification of the symptoms?
12. Continuous heavy orthodontic forces cause:
13. Nucleosomes are
14. Slow wave sleep is associated with
15. What will happen if MTA is mixed for more than 4 minutes:
16. Fluorides are effective in the prevention of dental caries by
17. A Inlay is:
18. If a carious lesion approaches pulp, the pain is referred to the adjacent teeth. The nerve fibres responsible for this are the:
19. Which of the following are involved in the path for parasympathetic innervation of the parotid gland
20. Treatment of primary herpectic gingivostomatitis should include
21. Adolescent age group is defined as:
22. At a six month recall visit, which of the following indicates that gingivitis has progressed to periodontitis?
23. Animal test used to check biocompatibility of dental material is all except
24. in a totally edentulous patient with maxillectomy defect the facial artery myomucosal flap(FAMM), is indicated in
25. Increased BP and falling pulse rate depicts:
26. A 9 year old child with developing facial asymmetry and maxillary constriction and unilateral posterior cross bite comes to you for treatment. What will you do?
27. Sodium iodine symporter is not present in
28. Organism involved in cellulitis is
29. The most common pin used in restorative procedures is a(an) _____.
30. Blood transfusion reaction occurs due to:
31. Lateral atlanto-axial joint belongs to the variety of
32. When replacing the four maxillary incisors with FPO, the abutment usually used are
33. Digoxin is contraindicated in
34. Normal role of Micro RNA is
35. Filgrastim is
36. Which of the following statements about Troponin C is true? Troponin C
37. Which of the following uses alogarithm
38. The technique of prophylactic odontotomy was introduced by
39. An abscess is:
40. Finish Line prepared in full veneer crown is
41. A 10 year old child with no previous caries experience has proximal carious lesions in the enamel only of several primary molars. How should the lesions be managed?
42. Which of the following causes of orofacial pain is not associated with vascular origin
43. The common complication of the local anesthetic prilocaine is
44. Which of the following cranial structures are insensitive to pain
45. Sensory nerve supply of the TMJ?
46. Primordial germ cell is derived from:
47. Overhangs on restorations initiate chronic inflammatory periodontal disease by
48. at the atomic level x ray photons lose their energy through
49. Incidence rates can be calculated by
50. Residence of three village with three different types of water supply were asked to participate in a study to identify cholera carrier. Because several cholera deaths had occurred in the recent past, virtually everyone present at the time submitted to examination. The proportion of residents in each village who were carriers was computed and compared. This study is a:
51. The recommended margin for laminate veneers is:
52. The primary metabolic effect of the principal hormone secreted by the alpha cells of the pancreas is
53. Which of the following is a commonly used laboratory disinfectant:
54. Floating teeth’ are seen in which of the following conditions?
55. When a pit and fissure sealant is placed over early but noncavitated caries
56. Telomerase is
57. In acute Hepatitis B infection all are seen except:
58. release of synaptic vesicles from the presynaptic terminals is inhibited by
59. Least amount of mercury is required in
60. The pharyngeal plexus is comprised of which of the following combination of nerves?
61. Baby can breathe even while suckling because of:
62. Atypical dentin is formed due to defect in
63. All of the following structures pass through the esophageal hiatus of the diaphragm, except
64. The first number on those instruments having three-number formula, indicates the
65. Aspirin reduces fever and cause anticoagulation by inhibiting which of the following pathways?
66. Pterygoid trismus is caused due to which nerve block:
67. The recommended time Interval between the radiation and surgery to avoid osteoradionecrosis is
68. Carry over effect is seen in
69. In which of the following disease, the overall survival is increased by screening procedure
70. How much is the connective tissue width around an implant
71. Most effective management in medically intractable seizures
72. Smoking causes maximum damage to cilia in respiratory epithelium due to
73. Ionotropic effect of thyroid hormone is by
74. Which is the most potent topical anesthetic:
75. Consort statement is applicable for
76. Which of the following passes through the foramen magnum
77. Aflatoxins are produced by
78. Maturation of spermatozoa takes place in
79. All of the following amino acids are component of collagen except
80. Steroids or not indicated in the treatment of
81. hammock ligament is present
82. Beta blocker with additional alpha blocking activity:
83. A nephrocalcinosis treated patient and on omeprazole for last 3 weeks, has midline crossing lesion in the lower jaw, radiolucent, hazy trabeculae,giant cells , expanding cortical plates .Diagnosis is
84. Dental amalgam, when used in the restoration of a cusp should be
85. The nerve supply of stapedius muscle is:
86. Farmer’s Lung is caused due to exposure to
87. Problem of recall bias is seen in:
88. What is the most reliable indicator with respect to the timing of treatment for growth modification?
89. According to Simon classification, movement of teeth towards Frankfort plane is called:
90. Anti-coagulant of choice for heparin induced thrombocytopenia is
91. low CSF protein may be seen in all of the following conditions except
92. When instrumenting and subsequently obturating a root canal, the length should be determined by the:
93. The path of insertion for an anterior 3/4 crown should:
94. A child suffers from trauma which causes lateral luxation of the primary central incisor. The incisor is not in occlusion and does not cause interference. What should be done
95. All of the following structures pierce the buccinator muscle Except:
96. Physical examination of a woman with advanced, metastatic lung cancer demonstrates hyperpigmentation of skin, even in areas protected from the sun. ACTH levels are found to be elevated. Tumor inducement of which endocrine organ is most likely?
97. Cervical burnout is phenomenon seen in
98. All of the following statements about Diploic veins are true Except:
99. Patients with down`s syndrome normally have
100. The eruption of teeth in active and passive phases was defined by
101. cavosurface margin angulation in chamfer finish line is
102. Most frequently damaged cranial nerve with a motor component:
103. Emergency measure to be taken with caustic ingestion
104. In a study, significant relation is found between obesity and caries. However, the data for the study was collected only from food manufacturers and hospitals. This type of study design is called
105. Adjuvant used in DPT vaccine is
106. In a fixed bridge, the most favorable ratio for an abutment tooth is when the root
107. Which one of the following is a junction of frontal, parietal, temporal and greater wing of sphenoid bone
108. A middle-aged patient develops acromegaly. Which of the following pair of hormones normally regulates the hormone responsible for the symptoms seen with this disease?
109. How much fluids are given to a patient postoperatively in 24 hours:
110. Weakness in posterior pharyngeal wall leading to formation of Pharyngeal pouch is also called as:
111. The crista galli is a superior extension of which of the following bones?
112. Interceptive orthodontic treatment using appliances to treat the effects of oral habits should
113. Leukotriene antagonists are used in bronchial asthma
114. The advantages of a screw- retained prosthesis over cemented one include all of the following except:
115. Tirofiban is a
116. The virus associated with nasopharyngeal carcinoma is
117. In the double cone pattern of proximal caries extending through enamel and dentin, the apices of the two cones
118. Palladium and platinum are added to base metal alloys to:
119. In HIV infection, which of the following is seen?
120. Which is not anterior triangle of neck
121. Principle disadvantage of minocycline in triple antibiotic paste:
122. Which of the following structures pass through the parotid gland